Mobile Pet Grooming ranges from a variety of in home services including pet sitter, mobile pet grooming and mobile veterinary services. The benefits are endless! Pet owner can indulge in the right at the moment, up to your door step type services, while their pets enjoy service in their home environment creating a safe haven-like experience. Check out the list of benefits offered from mobile pet grooming
Benefits of Mobile Pet Grooming
- Comfort of your Home
- Convenient (No more waiting in line)
- Familiar Environment for your Pets
- Less Stress
- No Hassle
- Work according to your schedule
- Attentive to only your Pet
Visit our website for a mobile pet groomer in your area!
Have you ever considered using a mobile massage service? Maybe you’ve heard of it and have been curious to try – or maybe you’re unsure of how a mobile massage service works. In this article, we’ll cover a few of the benefits that using a mobile massage service can provide, so that you can better decide for yourself if it’s right for you!
1. No inconvenience of traveling too far. Do you live in the country? Are you busy with work and don’t have a lot of time to travel across the city? If so, you’ll love this aspect of a mobile massage service. When you book your massage with a company that travels to you, you won’t have to worry about rushing to and from work or driving a long distance for your session.
2. Convenient scheduling on your watch. Whether you’re a busy stay-at-home parent or a professional strained for time, you’re probably all too familiar with the constraints your schedule has – and it probably seems impossible to work around your schedule to make it in to see a massage therapist. The beauty of the mobile massage is that you can schedule it when it’s convenient for you, and you won’t have to go anywhere. You can have your therapist meet you at the office or you can go home and have a therapist provide massage services in the comfort of your living room. It’s all up to you and what you feel most comfortable with.
3. Great for those with physical limitations. Many clients who choose mobile massage have issues making it to a therapy center. Mobile massage therapists frequently assist those who are elderly and have limited range of motion, those who have physical disabilities, or clients who are ill. Just because a client has difficulty making it in to see a therapist at the clinic doesn’t mean they aren’t entitled to receive therapy – after all, massage has been proven to help those suffering with pain and illness find some relief.
4. Great for the client-therapist relationship. Many people are nervous the first time they get a massage. Going into a therapy center can actually be a bit daunting for the shiest among us, and meeting with a person who will be placing his or her hands on you can be quite awkward. But when you are in a familiar space, you will feel much more relaxed and open. This can help encourage better communication between you and your therapist, which means that in the future, you’ll have a much stronger working relationship.
So if you’ve been considering hiring a mobile massage service, these are just a few reasons to go ahead and jump in. Massage therapy is such a great way to keep your body and mind in great shape – massage opens up your muscles and lets your body naturally rid itself of toxins to heal holistically. Your mind becomes calmer and more relaxed as the masseuse works, and you’ll feel great when you’re finished!
Finding a Mobile Massage Therapist in : Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Manhattan, Houston, Philadelphia has never been easier than with ServeMeHere.com
With advancements in technology and everything being at our disposal, life seems to have become somewhat simpler. Now we can order food through our mobile devices and even send a message via email, text or through our social networking sites without waiting for our local mail man/women to send a piece of information, everything is at our finger tips! Even car servicing, who would have thought 20 years ago we would have advanced thus far. Mobile auto service seems to be a very promising endeavor here to stay. Just think about it, 24 hours on speed dial and where ever you are they are there to diagnose and fix the problems with our cars; just call them our guardian angels of the auto world. AAA was on to something, but now not only a member’s only club, everyone can join in on the fun!
Visit Servemehere.com for mobile auto services anytime any day 24/7 365.
Everyone loves to go to the spa for a nice relaxing massage, but can an outcall massage be worthwhile too? If you’re not looking for the other services a spa provides, then a stress-busting stay-at-home massage may be just right for you.
Many reputable spas and licensed massage therapists also offer an in home service. This is great for those times when you just want to stay home and relax. An outcall massage is also perfect for when it’s difficult to get out, such as after an illness or surgery, or for an elderly or bedridden person. Outcall massage can also be good for pregnant women, and some massage therapists specialize in pregnancy massage.
If you tend to get sleepy after a massage, or don’t want the stress of driving after a massage, then this is a great choice for you. If you have insomnia or a sleep disorder, then a relaxing in-home massage before bedtime may be just what you need to get a healthy night’s sleep. If you’re stressed out while traveling, some services will even come to your hotel room.
How do you find a reputable outcall massage therapist?
The best way is to look in the yellow pages under massage therapists, day spas, or massage services. You can check online reviews such as yelp! Find as established business, and make sure you’re getting a licensed massage therapist. They should also be insured, and bring their own massage table.
Once you’ve established their credentials, be sure to discuss any needs or concerns you have. If you have health issues, be sure to state them up front. Make sure the type of massage, such as deep tissue, sports, or cranio-sacral, is appropriate for you. If you have allergies or sensitivities, ask the therapist to use a non-allergenic oil or lotion.
Payment should be arranged ahead of time too. The therapist may not carry a card reader with them! Make sure you’re clear about the price and payment method. Find out if a tip is appropriate. If so, 15-20% is customary.
The main difference between a spa massage and an outcall massage is the atmosphere. A spa or therapist’s office will be set up especially so it’s easy for the therapist to work—and for the client to relax.
To get the most out of an in home message, try the following: provide adequate room for the therapist to set up their table and to move around it freely and easily. Remove any distractions—turn off the phone, TV, and glaring lights. Low level lighting is perfect. Some people like quiet, meditative music while they get a message.
During the massage, feel free to close your eyes and relax. Don’t worry about making small talk. Don’t feel bad if you doze off. This is about relaxation, not socializing.
So is an outcall massage as good as a spa massage? If you’ve followed these simple guidelines, the answer is a deep, satisfied, relaxed yes…
Book An Appointment in Your City